Technical Standards and E-Governance Architecture
Network and Information Security
- A draft document on Enterprise Architecture Framework prepared
- A draft Interoperability Framework for eGovernance prepared
Localization and Language Technology Standards
- The group has recommended the ISO 27001/BS 7799 as the base standard to be used in various e-Governance implementations.
- Draft E-Governance Information Security Standard - Based on IS/ISO/IEC 27001 plus has been prepared.
Metadata and Data Standards for Application Domains
- The group has prepared broad generic recommendations for Localization on OS support, Content creation, Fonts, Coding, Search Engine supporting local language etc. These are yet in the draft stage.
Quality and Documentation
- The group has identified the Generic Data elements including their formats, which are applicable horizontally to various e-Governance applications.
- The UNIQUE ID (UID) data elements are under review of the WG.
Draft Policies on Identity & access Management and e-Forms prepared by the Task Forces
- The group has also prepared a Conformity Assessment Framework guideline, which is extremely relevant for any e-Governance project.