Key value proposition of NISG in program management unit (PMU), establishment and management area are characterized by our following capabilities:
- PMU establishment, IT operations & service delivery management
- Project strategy planning and development
- Decision-making support
- Project technical and financial appraisals
- Technology and process assessments/ reviews
- Workforce planning and staff augmentation
- Government IT procurement
- Capacity building, training and mentoring
- Cross-agency governance structure
For projects such as MCA21 for Ministry of Company Affairs, GoI, and Passport Seva of Ministry of External Affairs, NISG has not only conceptualized the projects, but is also providing post implementation support through the establishment of Program Management Units (PMU).
For the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), GoI, NISG has been involved in the conceptualization and design of the UID project including PMU of UID and DEITY for NeGP.
Working collaboratively with various Governments, NISG has built a niche expertise in designing & delivering Program Management needs for efficient and effective project/program monitoring, management & service delivery needs with quality & reasonable costs for various central & state government ministries, departments and agencies.